Requesting a quotation is the first step when you decide to outsource your precision manufacturing to Hone-All, or indeed any another provider. However, to be able to provide you with an accurate cost prediction for your project, your trusted supply partner will require the following information:
- Whether you will be supplying the material or require us to source for you.
- The material specification and / or any minimum yield or tensile strength requirements – and of course, any sourcing specifications i.e., EU sourced.
- A technical drawing, or sketch with the required parameters and tolerances.
- In the absence of a drawing, a written specification including all details such as required internal and external diameters, lengths, tolerances, concentricity, and surface finishes required.
- Clarification of any blind bore forms if required.
- Technical details of any other treatments and if applicable, any sealed layout or specified process route.
- And finally, the quantity you need as this can impact the cost dramatically if a complex set up is required.
Without these parameters, creating an accurate costing becomes difficult.
Why Outsource Your Precision Engineering Needs?
When intricate or delicate components are required by a manufacturing process, the services of a precision machining specialist can be irreplaceable – saving you time and money on project delivery. By choosing a reliable partner to manufacture your key components, you benefit from:
- Access to the latest cutting-edge CNC technology without having to invest in new machinery yourself.
- Cost-effective materials sourced for a competitive price to keep your costs low.
- Wide-ranging specialist skills and qualifications that your own staff don’t possess.
- Effective methods to machine the most complex shapes and designs.
- Improved repeatability on long runs, so every part is identical to the last.
At Hone-All, we provide an end-to-end manufacturing service for business in a range of industries for whom accuracy and reliability are key factors, including:
- Aerospace and Defence
- Oil and Gas production
- Printing and Packaging
Our service covers all aspects of the process, including assistance and guidance on your design, raw material procurement, prototyping, machining, and quality control. With access to state-of-the-art cutting and tooling equipment, we can provide outstanding and trustworthy manufacturing services that are underpinned by our BS ISO 9001 & EN 9100 Aerospace accreditations.
Contact Us To Find Out More
To find out more about our manufacturing services or to discuss your project requirements with one of our expert staff, please call Hone-All on 01525 370666.